Confidence in who God is
Questions on Ephesians 3:14-21 from the Parish Email
- Look into your handbag or pocket, and see what you find. What does it reveal about you and the things you consider to be important?
- Similarly, the way we pray reveals what we find important. Make a list, in sequence, of the things that Paul prays for the Ephesians.
- Do Paul’s priorities for the Christians to whom he is writing match your priorities for prayer?
- Paul kneels before the Father showing his submission to God – when was the last time you knelt in prayer (whether physically or metaphorically) or handed a tough situation over to Him to be Lord in
- Think: have you grasped “how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ” for you?If somebody asked you how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ for you, what would you say?
- What is the first result that Paul wants to come from Christ dwelling in our hearts through faith (look at verses 17 to 19)
- Family discussion: what does it mean for God to “strengthen us with power through his spirit”?
Did you enjoy listening to the sermon recording?
Did it challenge you?
Did it make you think?
or have you been blessed by listening?
Well all these things are good things and good things are worth sharing. So we would ask you to please share the recording of the sermon with your friends or family or all you social media followers.
If after listening to this recording you have any comments, questions, messages of encouragement for the speaker, general feedback or concerns please contact us and we are here waiting to serve you in whatever way we can. Please fill out the contact form and we will be in contact if you like.