Ephesians 4 v 1-6
Questions on Ephesians 4:1-6
- Why do you think Paul mentions in Ephesians 4:1 that he is a “prisoner for the Lord“?
- In the last part of Paul’s prayer for the Ephesians, he says in chapter 3 verse 21 “to him be glory in the church“. Where is the ultimate revelation of God’s glory in human history? [CLUE: John 13:30-31; Ephesians 3:13]
- Ephesians 4:1-6 is all about God’s “calling” for us. According to verses 2 and 3, what are all Christians called to do?
- How do we feel about ‘living a life worthy of the calling you have received?’ What is God’s plan to help us achieve this calling? [CLUE: Ephesians 3:16-17]
- Family fun: This week can you encourage each other with a story about a time you have been patient, humble, gentle, bearing with one another in love or have a situation coming up where you could pray for each other as you know doing these things would be tricky?
Did you enjoy listening to the sermon recording?
Did it challenge you?
Did it make you think?
or have you been blessed by listening?
Well all these things are good things and good things are worth sharing. So we would ask you to please share the recording of the sermon with your friends or family or all you social media followers.
If after listening to this recording you have any comments, questions, messages of encouragement for the speaker, general feedback or concerns please contact us and we are here waiting to serve you in whatever way we can. Please fill out the contact form and we will be in contact if you like.